It’s about to go from 0-100 real quick with these gorgeous box braid hairstyles.
We love box braids, singles, twists and every protective hairstyle you can imagine. These 11 natural hair queens show us how to work your magic with braided hairstyles like no other.
1. This Chunky Goddess Crown
2. This chunky mermaid braid
3. This Loose Hipster/ Zoe Kravitz/ Boho Side Braid
4. The Bohemian Braid with braid cuffs. Can we get an amen?
Pair it off with a killer lip and ya’ll be popping like no one else! Make sure you keep your hair moisturised and remember not to wear it too tight.
5. The messy updo for when you want to keep things cute, but casual.
6. This Elegant Top Knot
Remember that you should only start wearing your hair up two weeks after you’ve done, otherwise get ready to say goodbye to your edges. Make sure that even when you do rock that updo, you wear your hair loose to prevent your hair from breaking.
Also read: 5 Super Easy Tips To Grow Your Hair Now.
7. Or how about the traditional High Bun?
8. Twist and tuck
9. Stylish Pin and Tuck
10. Glam Braided Updo. Who’s ready to attend a wedding?
11. Half up, half down.