It’s about to go down ya’ll! These short braided beaded hairstyles are just what you need!
The Fulani Braids trend, also known as cornrows with beads, have been a thing for a while now.
But we are absolutely in love with these short braids. Like.
You have to see it for yourself. Bob braids have always been an absolutely gorgeous alternative to long braids. I’m sure we’ve all cut our box braids into a shorter style to give them longevity. These short/bob braids with beads are a great protective style, light on your scalp and edges and easy to maintain with a daily spritz. Let’s go!
1. This braided bob is serving all the looks! If you love a little colour, don’t forget to get coloured beads at the end. This look is super sleek, yet playful at the same time. We’re here for it!
2. These Thinner box braids are also cool, if you don’t wanna sit at the hair salon for too long. Pair them off with brown beads and your short bob is ready to go.
3. Can we just have a moment of silence for this look? If you’re not into the beaded vibe, come all the way through with the braid cuffs, Sis. Sleek your edges down if you want to and you are ready, instaready.
I mean, come on.
4. But low-key, not everyone feels comfortable with the Boho-Chic look, and we can respect that. If you don’t have braid cuffs, then you can try micro-elastics. The trick is to make sure the ends are frayed enough so that it looks like you cut them yourself (even if you didn’t!).
Hello Carefree Black Girl! This medium length bob is it ya’ll.
5. This bob with clear beads is a must-try.
6. It’s like, do you even need to try with this hairstyle? It’s basically a filter all on it’s own.
7. If you’re not into that, black beads and short braided bobs are an entire vibe as well.
If you really wanna make a statement. Like stop the conversation. There are only two ways to do it. You ready for this?
8. For the bold and the beautiful, coloured braids. It doesn’t have to be orange, any coloured braids will look amazing to be honest. Ombre? Grey? Purple? Girl, get it.
9. Does this braided bob not say I am ready for 2019? Come at me, I’ve got a braided bob, Bob.
10. While we’re here, we’re gonna need a skincare tutorial asap.
11. I mean, this is a layered phenomenon, the shells, the beads. The Eighth World Wonder… Yup, I said it!
12. We don’t know why people think braids are unprofessional, but they clearly have not seen this braided Queen with the medium length though! Tell them to come find us (We’ll be over here getting our hair done).
13. At this point, it’s over for longer length braids. We just want short box braided hairstyles forever. End of story.
14. Because when you start accessorizing, even without beads, and you just add that braid string fire? Fam, short braided bob is pure perfection.
15. Classy. Effortless perfection. With a bang.
16. With Braided bangs. Versatility lives here. Long, short, fat, thin, chunky, with beads or without. We are here for it!
Oh, one last thing! If your hair is too long, but you really want to get these short box braids with beads, ask your hairstylist to cornrow the back, fold your natural hair or try crochet braiding?
This bob proves that you can choose any length you want and…
Make. It. Work. Sis.
Shoulder length, chin length or layered. Lead us!
Which one do you want to try? Leave a comment below.
My Natural Hair Journey
How To Moisturize Dry Natural Hair
What the heck is low porosity hair and why is everyone talking about it?
5 Steps To Grow Your Hair Faster Now
This Is Why Your Hairline Is Receding and How To Get It Back
Everything You Need To Know About the African-Inspired Black Panther Looks
All Black With a Doek - Honouring Mama Winnie Mandela
Super Naturals: How To Get Glowing Skin on a Budget