Pure Unrefined Shea Butter (1 kg)
What are some of your favourite uses?
- You can use it by itself for face and body as a natural moisturizer.
- Melt it down and use it as a pre-poo (pre-shampoo treatment).
- In a shea butter lotion bar stick for easy use.
- Alone or in a pregnancy stretch mark salve to ward off stretch marks.
- As the best under-eye wrinkle remover and bag-reducer.
- Once melted, with some essential oils, it makes a great massage butter.
- Itworks wonders as an SPF 6 skin lotion, and brightens up your skin.
- By itself on the lips or in homemade lip balms.
How is this shea butter different from the shea butter smoothie?
If you get unrefined shea butter, that means it has not been filtered and may contain trace particles of the shea nut. No worries, here are some tips to use it like a pro:
- Try to double boil it or gently heat your shea butter until it just melts.
- Pour through a strainer to remove any particles.
- Once strained, pour the shea butter into clean small containers in pre-measured amounts. For example, a 250g glass jar, or lotion bottle so that you’re ready to make different shea butter recipes.
Pure, raw, unrefined shea butter.
1 kg of raw, unrefined shea butter for those who love to whip up their own special blend of skin and hair goodies.
3 Reasons why we love Shea butter
- Our Ghanaian shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the Shea (Karite) tree.
- And guess what? It’s naturally rich in vitamins A and E. These are vitamins that are absolutely essential to healthy skin and hair.
- Need a sunscreen? Our shea butter offers UV protection (SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids. These are nutrients necessary for collagen production. That means you’re on your way to healthy, glowing hair and skin again.
If you’re not a fan of raw shea butter, why not give our shea butter smoothie a try? It’s our favourite blend of pure shea butter and essential oils, designed to make your skin and hair happy.